Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is:
Rachel Watmough, Butterfly Bridal Boutique Ltd, 7A Deans Court, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6RD
Information We may Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in our contact forms on our websitewww.butterflybridalboutique.co.uk (our site) or in respect of emails received from you. This includes information provided at the time of completing our enquiry form, registering to use our site, subscribing to any services we offer, posting material or requesting further services by email. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- When dealing with enquiries we may also ask you for additional information to assist with the dealing of the same.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website & the boutique.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or services entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any subcontractors that we instruct to assist with the supply of services to you, where it is relevant to do so. For example, on placing your wedding dress order we have to provide your name and wedding date.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Butterfly Bridal Boutique, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.